Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Wish I could remember the details in the genetic traits exhibit, can you help?

Thank you very much for asking, I just sat at that exhibit and learned, among other things, that of the 50,995 other persons who have used it, only 232 of them share the same ten traits that I reported. It makes me feel special.
The ten items in the exhibit are:
Ring finger longer than index finger? Yes is dominant among men, no among women.
Hair on the backs of middles of fingers is dominant.
Attached ear lobes is recessive.
Hitchhiker's thumb bends far back and is recessive
Ability to curl our tongue is dominant.
There is a tube that claims to contain a chemical fraction present in male sweat. (Like 40% of us, I couldn't smell it.) Men tend to find it offensive, women less so. Most people can smell it.
If your pinky finger curves inward toward your ring finger, you have the dominant gene.
If your eyes are anything besides blue, you have a dominant characteristic.
If your hair forms a widow's peak, that is dominant.
If you have real dimples (not part of smile wrinkles, like me) that is dominant too.